Genre Education. Page - 1
Book By Hussan Ahmad Ks
•Transcriptomics, the study of RNA in any of its forms.
•The transcriptome is the complete set of transcripts in a cell and their quantity, for a specific developmental stage or physiological condition.
•The transcriptome is the set of all RNA molecules, including mRNA, rRNA, tRNA, and other non-coding RNA produced in one or a population of cells.
•To catalogue all species of transcripts, including mRNAs, noncoding RNAs and small RNAs.
•To determine the transcriptional structure of genes, in terms of their start sites, 5′ and 3′ ends, splicing patterns and other post-transcriptional modifications.
•To quantify the changing expression levels of each transcript during development and under different conditions.
Book By Hussan Ahmad Ks
• Nucleic acids are molecules that store information for cellular growth and reproduction.
• Nucleic acids are polymers of nucleotides.
• Nucleotides are carbon ring structures containing nitrogen linked to a 5-carbon sugar and a phosphate group.
• Firstly it is called nuclein because it is isolated from the nuclei of pus cells
• Nuclein was shown to have acidic properties, hence it became called nucleic acid.
Nucleic acid structure
• Nucleic acid are polynucleotides.
• Their building blocks are nucleotides.
• All nucleotides contain three components • A nitrogen base
• A pentose sugar
• A phosphate group
How To Profit From The 2021 Cryptocurrency Bullrun Now Sweeping The World. Determine how you want to use cryptocurrency because there are some exchanges that prohibit or limit withdrawal of cryptocurrency from your account. This would be fine if you simply want to buy cryptocurrency as an investment. However, if you plan to use your cryptocurrency regularly to buy goods and services, you'll want an exchange with fewer limitations. This e-book helps you with navigating these very real issues.
An introduction to your littles about the importance of taking care of our planet. In this book, your child will gently learn how Earth is being harmed and will be given tools and ideas to help the planet. Additional online resources are provided if you and your child would like further information.
A sample dissertation proposal is a model document intended to demonstrate to students the way in which to write a dissertation proposal. Sample dissertation proposals are therefore typically available from a student’s department and freely distributed with the intent of being templates. Sample dissertation proposals may also be distributed by educational resource institutions and writing handbooks.